[jgit-dev] Question about pulling and fetching

Hello,

I am trying to pull from a remote repo usning the JGit library in a Java Application. AS a test I cloned a test repo and then tried to pull but I am getting an exception

Exception in thread "main" org.eclipse.jgit.api.errors.NoHeadException: Pull on repository without HEAD currently not supported
    at org.eclipse.jgit.api.PullCommand.call(PullCommand.java:161)
    at org.dstadler.jgit.unfinished.PullRemoteRepository.main(PullRemoteRepository.java:38)

Can someone help me with a small code or advice that show me how to pull or fetch from a remote repo??.

Thanks in advance

Back to the top