Re: [jgit-dev] Version numbers

Thanks Matthias,

I'll rebase my reviews on master and add the proper '@since' annotations.

Laurent

On 05/03/2014 11:32, Matthias Sohn wrote:
On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 10:10 AM, Laurent Goubet <laurent.goubet@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I've recently pushed a number of reviews concerning the logical model support for merging/cherry-picking/rebasing... This modifies files in both JGit and EGit, though Christian made me realize I forgot to setup a proper baseline before pushing all of these reviews : https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/22559/1/org.eclipse.jgit/src/org/eclipse/jgit/api/CherryPickCommand.java .

I am thus missing the "@since" tags for all of the API changes I made... however the version have yet to be bumped (at least in JGit) on master. Do I had "@since 3.4" even if these will be tagged as errors by the API tooling as long as the versions of the MANIFEST are still "3.3", or should I also update the version of the plugin in which I am adding new APIs?

Sorry for the delay, 3.3.0 is now released and I bumped the versions to 3.4.0 on master.

--
Matthias

begin:vcard
fn:Laurent Goubet