[jgit-dev] [Announce] JGit / EGit 3.3.0.201403021825-r release

The JGit and EGit project teams are proud to announce their release 3.3.0.

It will also be contributed to the M6 milestone of the Luna release train which
will become available March 14.

3.2.0 was shipped with Kepler SR2 recently.

Release Review
http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.egit/reviews/3.3.0-release-review

New and Noteworthy
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JGit/New_and_Noteworthy/3.3
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/New_and_Noteworthy/3.3

Find the new release here
http://eclipse.org/jgit/download/
http://eclipse.org/egit/download/

The JGit 3.3.0 Maven artifacts have been staged for Maven central here
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgeclipsejgit-1004
Please test the staged artifacts and let us know if there are any problems.

This release will soon be available in the Eclipse Marketplace
http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/egit-git-team-provider#.UNOXSYnjnKw

We plan to release 3.4 with the Luna release train in June.

Originally we had planned to release 4.0 with Luna but since there are no
API breaking changes underway we changed our plan to release 3.4 for
Luna instead.

--
Matthias

Back to the top