Re: [jgit-dev] SPNEGO authentication for jgit

Hi Laurent,

That's great. Then I'll start reviewing now.

> I would love to provide tests, but I'm not sure if it is doable (I haven't found
> an easy way for now). SPNEGO is using  jGSS which is using the system
> libraries for security/authentication. I'm looking for a way to mock/inject my
> own code in the process, but haven't seen an API yet to do so...

Ok, maybe we don't get SPNEGO tests, but you are changing  TransportHttp more
generally before you add SPNEGO. JGit should detect authentications which have
happened implicitly in HttpURLConnection. Maybe we can have tests for that for
other protocols with implicit authentication (are there such?). See my comments in
gerrit...

Ciao
  Chris

Back to the top