Re: [jgit-dev] listener for porcelain/plumbing commands?

Hi Shawn,

thank you for the hint with 'git fast-import', a very nice introduction to fast-import is http://git-scm.com/book/ch8-2.html

I am thinking about using the command line version of git fast-import in my project (but this is not the ideal solution, because it depends from a proper git installation).

Are any plan to support fast-import also in JGit in the future?

Christian

P.S.:

>If there are no conversions to be applied (typical default behavior is
>no conversions) than the obvious fix is to have
>getEntryContentLength() just return java.io.File.length() result here.
>Unfortunately that is not how this is implemented right now. *sigh*

should I contribute this minimal fix or do you want to fix it yourself?

Back to the top