[jgit-dev] JGit 2.3.1 standalone release

Hi all,
i noticed JGit 2.3.1 has been recently released for Eclipse users via the Eclipse update services. Thanks all for the work you've been doing.
I wanted to ask if (or when) there's also a plan to release JGit as a standalone jar and update the download page at http://eclipse.org/jgit/download/ ? We use JGit in the NetBeans IDE and would like to upgrade from 1.3.0 to 2.3.1 soon if possible.

Thanks a lot,
Ondrej Vrabec

Back to the top