Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] A vision on rebase

An easier way might be to stage the changes (with a review option) until the OK or Cancel is chosen. This is similar to how db tools would present a alter table. After all the changes are stages there is usually a show SQL button to review the change script, then accept or abort.