[jgit-dev] Development Roadmap

Hi,

I've been sneaking around the JGit project which has, of course, by far been _the_ Java library for Git that's being used by many big/famous projects. But what's been unclear to me is the roadmap of this project. I mean of course the primary objective of this project would be to provide the Java implementation of the original CGit project but:

* Is there any check-list of features being maintained somewhere?
* Besides providing the Java counter-part of CGit, what are the other original targets of this project?

Nabeel