Re: [jgit-dev] Unresolved bugs for passed Target Milestones in Bugzilla

On 02/15/2012 01:09 PM, Tomasz Zarna wrote:

> I've just pinged Mykola on bug 311299 to update the Target Milestone
> on the bug. It's targeted for 0.8.0.

Thank you, Tomasz. I'll update it today.

> Out of curiosity, I checked if there are more bugs like that and I
> found over 40 of them [1]. I know that you favor Gerrit, but having
> Bugzilla updated would help old-school guys like me understand what's
> going on in the project.

I've updated links to bug reports [1] to make such bugs more accessible.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide#Bug_Reports_and_Links

--
Mykola

http://ua.linkedin.com/in/manandbytes