Re: [jgit-dev] zombie sandbox hudson causing failing verification builds

2011/10/11 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sandbox hudson was upgraded and due to insufficient permgen space configuration
is currently in a zombie state after having hit OutOfMemory error. Hence
it's currently voting "Verified -1" on new changes uploaded to Gerrit for review.

we upgraded the gerrit-trigger plugin we use to run the verification builds
has been upgraded to the latest release 2.3.1. Unfortunately it seems we now
ended up with an inconsistent jenkins setup. It seems the git plugin
is now no longer matching the version of the gerrit-trigger plugin and
in order to upgrade to the latest git plugin we have to upgrade Hudson.
and to get advise from the experts.

Therefore I now disabled the verification builds until this problem is fixed so
that not all new patchsets get a false "verified -1" due to this problem.

--
Matthias
--

Back to the top