Re: [jgit-dev] Maven 1.0.0 artifacts?

2011/6/25 Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx>
Why not publish them to maven.eclipse.org instead?

I am ready to use that publication channel. I looked at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Maven
I have some questions on this:
- is this maven repository meant to stay or will it move somewhere else at a later point in time ?
  The wiki says : "A prototype of Maven repository support at Eclipse is undergoing creation."
  I'd prefer to have a stable URL for users to download Maven artifacts from.
- what's the right repository on this Nexus to deploy JGit maven artifacts (not p2 artifacts) ?
  The wiki says : "/release - for aggregating" but we don't want to aggregate but publish JGit maven
  artifacts.
- what credentials can I use to upload artifacts ?

--
Matthias

Back to the top