[jgit-dev] EGit/JGit Hudson builds failing

We're out of disk space:

Caused by: java.io.IOException: No space left on device
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.writeBytes(Native Method)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.write(FileOutputStream.java:266)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.util.ResourceUtils.copyResource(ResourceUtils.java:384)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.util.FileUtils.copyFile(FileUtils.java:508)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.util.FileUtils.copyFile(FileUtils.java:323)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Copy.doFileOperations(Copy.java:795)

Because the disk filled up a massive number of JUnit tests were
unable to write their results out, which meant the JUnit runner in
Maven couldn't verify the tests ran successfully and reported them
all as failures.

Current JGit master does compile and pass tests cleanly on my Linux
desktop, so we just need to get the Hudson server working again...

--
Shawn.

Back to the top