Re: [jgit-dev] Implementing shallow clones

Turns out this was just some stupid shenanigans with my company's
proxy.  I managed to get it submitted as a Gerrit patch, it can be
found at http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,1320.  I think it's to the
point now where further review can be done more easily on there than
on the list.

--Matt

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Shawn Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Matt Fischer <mattfischer84@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> P.S.  I tried to submit this as a gerrit change, but ran into issues
>> uploading.  I followed all the instructions on the website to register
>> an account and all that, but every time I try to contact the server I
>> get "ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host".
>> Is there something else I need to do in order for that to work?
>
> Are you using port 29418?  Port 22 might just be resetting the
> connection at the firewall and exhibit that behavior on the client
> side.
>
> --
> Shawn.

Back to the top