[jgit-dev] fixing bug 321502 - lost in polymorphia

http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,1299 doesn't fix bug 321502
(Shawn happened to accept the change when I concurrently tried to vote -1).
We found this doesn't work since looking up the list of Refs to be shown in the
history view implemented in PlotWalk.getTags(AnyObjectId) fails. We found that
the failing hashmap lookup ends up calling RevObject.equals() which does a
pointer comparison obviously failing to match the SWTCommit passed into
PlotWalk.getTags(AnyObjectId) with the keys of the hashmap returned by
Repository.getAllRefsByPeeledObjectId().
Any hints how to fix this ? We are lost in polymorphia ...
--
Matthias & Stefan

Back to the top