Re: [jgit-dev] Getting change events from Config

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 6:02 AM, Kinzler, Mathias
<mathias.kinzler@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was looking around some, but couldn’t find a way to get notified about
> configuration changes (neither on Config, nor on StoredConfig or
> FileBasedConfig).

I could have sworn I added it to Repository's ListenerList because I
thought ObjectDirectory needed to know when the configuration changed.
 IIRC that was handled in FileRepository by checking the file
modification times and firing a ConfigChangedEvent or something.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top