Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories

I will take this as no one cares what I do, so I'll build from a tag and sign myself and release into Maven Central.

On Jul 12, 2010, at 10:40 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

The builds at Eclipse do not need to happen on Eclipse servers (I talked with Mike about this). Sonatype has a Contegix managed infrastructure where we do all our builds. If the requirement is everyone who requires access gets it, the infrastructure has someone who will respond when there are problems, could we deploy the JGit releases to one of our Nexus instances and deliver back the necessary P2 repositories?

The discussion of whether we can install Nexus at Eclipse will likely go on ad nauseum. And while that is happening I would like to get something working because not having the artifacts in Maven Central is a major pita. Copying files around from servers doesn't really appeal to me. I'll do it but I would prefer to deploy to the type of infrastructure we have setup for Apache, Codehaus and the other OSS forges we help support.