Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories

I do not know how much this conflicts with Eclipse rules (guess it
does) but you may wanna make use of Sonatype OSS hosting
(https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide).
Then the hudson job could deploy the snapshots to this repos (even
releases to be synced then to central).

If that works for you we could set it up in matter of hours.

--
Alin Dreghiciu
Software Developer

Back to the top