[jgit-dev] Re: synchronize patches

2010/7/7 Dariusz Luksza <dariusz.luksza@xxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 12:44 AM, Dariusz Luksza
<dariusz.luksza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 12:32 AM, Matthias Sohn
> <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Another hint: I saw you are using Tree in some places, Shawn mentioned
>> hereĀ http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#patch,unified,825,4,org.eclipse.jgit/src/org/eclipse/jgit/dircache/DirCacheCheckout.java
>> that we want to get rid of Tree, according to Shawn instead RevTree should
>> be used.
>
> Thanks, I'll change it.

Migration from Tree to RevTree wouldn't be so easy as I think of it.
These two classes has different inheritance tree and API eg. in
RevTree there are no methods that allows me to check and obtain child
blob or tree.

Shawn could you provide some hints here ?

--
Matthias

Back to the top