Re: [egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] EGit Build broken

2010/6/11 Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
tisdagen den 8 juni 2010 17.41.19 skrev  Chris Aniszczyk:

Seems Eclipse has nice tooling for this. I experimented some with it. When you
break the API you get errors/warnings from the Eclipse and when you silence
them with filters your get a file with information usable to notifying people
before this happens (provided you use Eclipse to develop/review patches).

I can push patches to gerrit, unless someone has more experience with tuning
the settings.

sounds good to me, maybe Chris has more experience with API tooling ?

--
Matthias

Back to the top