Re: [jgit-dev] Helios End Game Plan

2010/5/28 Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>
Hey guys, we are getting close Helios shipping out the door, yay!

Let's aim for next Wednesday (June 2nd) to be the last day we submit
anything major to EGit/JGit. We will also tag at this point.

If we need anything fixed in a minor release (e.g., 0.8.1) let's aim
for June 9th to be the ABSOLUTE last minute chance for fixes.

Sound fair?

Looks good to me.

Over the weekend I want to close some gaps in the documentation and go over the list of
open bugs again and then we have to get the signing stuff done.

We also still have some yellow triangles here
http://eclipse.org/helios/planning/SimultaneousReleaseGrid.php?projectid=technology

--
Matthias

Back to the top