[jgit-dev] EGit / JGit 0.8.0 Release Review

I have scheduled a release release review for EGit and JGit on June
11th. We should stop coding at the end of this week for EGit and JGit
for 0.8.0 imho.

I have also kicked off the slides for the 0.8.0 release review:
     https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AXi3pDi3yVgNYWprbmgyZnFnZzIzXzEwNGN6OGdxZjNj&hl=en

Shawn, Matthias and I will be hacking on the slides over the next
several days. At the moment, they are a copy of what we did for 0.7.0

If you have any comments, always let us know.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org