Re: [jgit-dev] Should move http://egit.eclipse.org/w/ to http://git.eclipse.org/c/...

Remy Suen <remysuen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It seems there's a web interface for browsing Eclipse.org Git repositories.
> http://git.eclipse.org/c/
>
> Are there plans to move JGit/EGit over there?
> http://egit.eclipse.org/w/

Not currently.  We're still off in our own little void at Eclipse,
because the foundation hasn't fully approved (or rejected) the use
of Gerrit Code Review.

You might be able to file a bug against webmaster to ask them to
mirror our repositories.

Or you might be able to file a bug against me to request switching
/w/ to use the cgit interface rather than the gitweb interface.

:-)

--
Shawn.

Back to the top