Re: [jgit-dev] JGit history rewrite available

Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2010/3/7 Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > This looks fine and I noted some headers are more accurate now.
> >
> > The pom files don't have the XML header. Was that intentional?
>

> Yes, this looks fine except that the script wipes out the XML header
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> from all pom.xml files.

No, omitting that was not intentional.  It was a bug I introduced
to fix-headers.pl when I added support for the pom.xml files to be
rewritten at the same time as the Java sources.

Thanks for catching it.  I fixed the bug.  I'll rewrite the commits
and republish an updated history.  But it sounds like with that
one thing fixed, we can move forward with the rewritten history.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top