[jgit-dev] Re: [egit-dev] Rewriting JGit history and standard comment template

2010/2/10 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am on the way to extend Shawn's script http://repo.or.cz/w/jgit.git/commit/53a2cc3f6144ddcc10954d3abf68a5b90ed95248
he used to fix the license headers for the initial contribution. This script uses git blame to find out which authors did code changes.
I plan to run this under git filter-branch to fix the headers in all revisions. I'll post the script as soon as it does anything reasonable.
This might take a bit since it's been a while since I used Perl last time. If you are faster your help is of course appreciated :)

I pushed a first version of my script to http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,303 . I ran it on JGit and randomly checked some
revisions which looked ok to me. Please review, I am not sure if it is good enough already.

--
Matthias

Back to the top