Re: [jgit-dev] RE: [egit-dev] Rewriting JGit history and standard comment template

Johannes Schindelin <Johannes.Schindelin@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Seriously again, I think that y'all should know that this developer is not
> contributing to JGit primarily for those hassles. I want to code. Not to
> do paper work (especially when there is no paper to begin with).

And its a giant loss for this project.  You contributed a huge
block of very important code with the MyersDiff implementation.
But the Eclipse process basically scared you away from doing
anything further.

:-(

--
Shawn.