Re: [jetty-users] How to log the SSL key for HTTP3/QUIC in Jetty 12.0.5?

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 12, 2024 at 5:44 AM Xia Bing via jetty-users
<jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Could someone give me the guide about how to log the SSL key for HTTP3/QUIC in Jetty 12.0.5?  I have tried the solution to set the environment variable SSLKEYLOGFILE and also the solution to use jSSLKeyLog.jar, but both of them can not work, could someone do me a favor kindly? Thanks!

Jetty uses Quiche (https://github.com/cloudflare/quiche/) for QUIC, so
it does not have access to the ciphers used by QUIC.

You should check with the Quiche project whether there is a way to
dump the negotiated key.

--
Simone Bordet
----