Re: [jetty-users] Run multiple instances of the same WAR servlet and pass it a config value

Apologies, the getServletConfig().getContextPath() in the init() of my servlet works well, that probably had been a problem in my VS Code.

Still I wonder, if I would set a "property" with a "name" and "value" as described in the "Jetty XML Syntax" section https://eclipse.dev/jetty/documentation/jetty-10/operations-guide/index.html#og-xml - how could I retrieve the value in the servlet?

Best regards
Alex

Back to the top