Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 10 SSL Problem

Inline ...

On Wed, Jun 28, 2023 at 4:15 PM Timo Brunn <timo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just checked.

Running --debug gave me 23 command line entries with one being a temporary "start_XXX.properties" file.
I checked that file while the JVM was running and it does contain the correct password/settings.

Running --list-config showed the following system properties:

System Properties:
------------------
 java.io.tmpdir = tmp (/opt/shibboleth-idp/start.d/start.ini)
 java.security.egd = file:/dev/urandom (/opt/shibboleth-idp/start.d/start.ini)

Disabling those obviously removed the need for jetty to fork the JVM.
--list-config also showed the correct keystore configuration with no extra whitespace or similar.

 jetty.sslContext.keyManagerPassword = changeit
 jetty.sslContext.keyStorePassword = changeit
 jetty.sslContext.keyStorePath = jetty.p12
 jetty.sslContext.keyStoreType = PKCS12
 jetty.sslContext.trustStorePassword = changeit
 jetty.sslContext.trustStorePath = jetty.p12
 jetty.sslContext.trustStoreType = PKCS12

Make your values for `jetty.sslContext.keyStorePath` and `jetty.sslContext.trustStorePath` absolute path references and try again.

- Joakim

Back to the top