Re: [jetty-users] Debugging a dry-run issue

This is the change from Issue https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues/9309
With the change from pull-request https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/pull/9313

What specific OS are you using? (we tested that change on Linux + Windows 10 + OSX without issue)
And how are you using the --dry-run?

We will likely need to make adjustments to this, but we need more feedback first.
The new Issue at https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues/9663 could be a place to coordinate this.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx