Re: [jetty-users] How to test HTTP/3?

Hi,

W dniu 30.07.2022 o 17:27, Shawn Heisey pisze:
On 7/27/22 07:41, Michał Niklas wrote:
In Chrome I see that responses to my HTTP/2 query gets HTTP/3 info header:

h3=":18444"

Add-on to my original reply:

Firefox may require the "ma" part, based on this doc page from Mozilla:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Alt-Svc

If Chrome only does h3 on port 443 as I mentioned before, and Firefox requires the ma setting, that would explain both browsers not working with your alt-svc header.

I configured Jetty to use 443 port for HTTP/2 and 444 for HTTP/3. Jetty returns:

alt-svc: h3=":444"

response header, but Chrome uses only HTTP/2.

Anybody knows how to add "ma" part to Jetty "alt-svc" response header?

Michał Niklas

Back to the top