Re: [jetty-users] What does this exception mean?

How was the exception logged?

Normally we try to suppress such IO exceptions, as they can happen at any time if a client closes the connection (goes into a tunnel, closes laptop lid etc.).   But perhaps this one has slipped through.

On Thu, 21 Jul 2022 at 20:48, Simone Bordet <simone.bordet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Jul 21, 2022 at 12:30 PM John English <john.foreign@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> java.io.IOException: Close
> SendCallback@7c34392e[PROCESSING][i=HTTP/1.1{s=302,h=5,cl=-1},cb=org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel$SendCallback@3b37d5e3]
> in state PROCESSING

I'm guessing the client closed the connection while the server was
writing a 302 redirect.
--
Simone Bordet
---