Re: [jetty-users] Does Jetty support the function of export keying material for TLS defined in RFC5705?

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 11:45 AM Xia Bing <bing_xia518@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,  Jetty team,
>
> Could anyone help to clarify the this question:
> After setting up the HTTP2/TLS session by Jetty HTTP2 client, can upper application gets the exported keying material for TLS defined in RFC5705 by some APIs provided by Jetty?
> Looking forward to the reply!

This functionality should be provided by the TLS implementation, and
Jetty can only forward what the TLS implementation provides.
Unfortunately, I don't think the OpenJDK implementation provides EKM,
see https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8201287.
If you find otherwise about OpenJDK, let us know.

If you find a way to use EKM with BouncyCastle, let us know how you did it.

--
Simone Bordet
---

Back to the top