Re: [jetty-users] How to use a stronger Diffie Hellman group in Jetty?

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 9, 2022 at 1:10 PM <gouessej@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you very much for your suggestion. Is there a mean of changing that in Jetty without modifying the JRE?

I don't think so, since the Java APIs don't allow for this
customization, so Jetty cannot delegate to Java.
See also: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8153034 (closed, won't fix)

I guess your only option is to exclude the weak ciphers (e.g. keep
only ECDHE ones).

--
Simone Bordet
---