Re: [jetty-users] Use of experimental slf4j/logback in Jetty 10?

We have reports from many websites running on Jetty slf4j-api 2.0 and logback 1.3 in production today without issue.

That being said, we chose slf4j-api 2.0 as it properly supports JPMS, one of the highlight features of Jetty 10+.
Logback 1.3 also supports JPMS properly.

Our usage is slf4j-api, but we internally don't use the slf4j-api 2.0 specific API features.
That means you can manually downgrade to slf4j-api 1.x if you so desire, and use that old implementation, across the board.
Note that slf4j-api 1.x does NOT support JPMS, so if you are running that way, you'll need to stick with slf4j-api 2.0.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx