Re: [jetty-users] Read-only files in jetty-home-v10.0.7.zip

That is not what I was asking about - I am fully aware of the home/base split, having been using Jetty in that manner for the last seven years.

The issue with read-only files is that it prevents me from simply typing "rm -r jetty-home" - I now need to enter "chmod -R +w jetty-home" first.

Since it's a deliberate change, I will update my scripts accordingly.

Back to the top