[jetty-users] Virtual hosts and wildcards

I have a webapp set up to respond to a wildcarded domain and some local IP addresses, which I use to connect to a warm backup locally and bring it online when necessary, or to use local test rigs without having to have multiple configuration files:

  <Set name="virtualHosts">
    <Array type="java.lang.String">
      <Item>*.foo.com</Item>
      <Item>10.0.0.200</Item>
      <Item>10.0.0.201</Item>
      <Item>10.0.0.210</Item>
      <Item>10.0.0.211</Item>
      <Item>10.0.0.240</Item>
      <Item>127.0.0.1</Item>
    </Array>
  </Set>

Is there any way to wildcard IP addresses? I can't seem to get 10.0.0.* to work, so have to put a list of relevant local net addresses instead. And of course I can't use DHCP for any of the test rigs either.

John English

Back to the top