Re: [jetty-users] INFO: embedded jetty -v- Maven Jetty version 11.0.+

Hello all,

I managed to move from to version 11.0.2

I move from handler that use "Apache Commons FileUpload" to HttpServlet:

I have included the code for the Servlet and the server .

Mind you that nowadays I use Java as mental recreation (I am retired....)

Regards.