Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 11 and commons-fileupload

On 16/04/2021 18:18, Eitan Rosenberg wrote:

I have been using Jetty 9 with commons-fileupload  for my own private use for some time. https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-fileupload/ <https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-fileupload/>

I had some problems with commons-fileupload recently. Someone pointed out that it's file uploading is supported natively in the servlet spec, as javax.servlet.http.Part and is quite easy to use. I converted my code quite easily -- the only hassle is that servlets using it need to have a <multipart-config/> tag inside the <servlet> setup in the web.xml.

I believe that this also exists as jakarta.servlet.http.Part, so this might be the way to go.

--
John English

Back to the top