Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 10 websocket API changes

That's great to hear.
I'm in Australia so only mid day for me :)

The documentation for Jetty 10 is still a work in progress so there is not much documentation for websocket yet, but sounds like it may help people getting stuck on similar issues while updating their code to Jetty 10. So I will work on getting that done soon.

cheers