Re: [jetty-users] File upload failing with InterruptedException in Jetty serer

On 1/29/21 10:20 AM, Pavan Patel wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> In my project we have a file upload feature where file upload works fine
> within a network i..e where upload speed is good. But if I upload file
> through VPN then speed becomes slow and file upload fails.We have apache as
> a reverse proxy between browser and jetty server. The file upload fails at
> exactly 10 minutes after file upload starts. I tried increasing the
> timeouts - HttpConfiguration -> idle timeout and queued thread pool timeout
> to higher values, but it still fails.

Since it's always failing after exactly 10 minutes my very first check
would be the Timeout value in apache. I've had issues like this one
before and in my case the frontside apache turned out to be the culprit.

-dirk

Back to the top