Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9 - Recommended HTTPS/SSL configuration/store/location

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 1:40 PM Solbakk John <John.Solbakk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> As a newbie to Jetty 9 and with little information – I need some advice from regular users/operators or experts.
>
> We are trying to identify the location of a certificate with binding to a Jetty 9 HTTPS web page.
>

> How can I identify the whereabouts of the certificate?

By default it's in $JETTY_BASE/etc/keystore

> If it is in a JKS keystore or somewhere else?

It's in a Java KeyStore, could be JKS or PKCS12 (we tend to move to
the latter as JKS is deprecated).

See https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/blob/jetty-9.4.36.v20210114/jetty-server/src/main/config/etc/jetty-ssl-context.xml#L14

--
Simone Bordet