Re: [jetty-users] use log4j2 in jetty-maven-plugin

Hi
Not sure what you mean with "use log4j2 in jetty-maven-plugin"?
Is it testing via the j-m-p your webapp which includes some log4j2
jars and configuration?
Is it configuring the plugin itself (which means maven) to use log4j2?
Have you made some testing and got some errors you can share?

cheers
Olivier