Re: [jetty-users] P2 Jetty Updatesite on Eclipse.org - missing some bundles

We do not build and/or maintain the P2 repositories at eclipse.org.

The Jetty content you find on the Eclipse P2 repositories are built by the Eclipse RCP folks.
They build only what's necessary to support the Help system within the Eclipse RCP.

Know that in the not too distant future, even the P2 repositories at eclipse.org are going away.
Why?
Well, the Eclipse Tycho folks have been moving all of the builds to using the global repository system instead. (the same repository system that maven, gradle, ivy, kotlin, scala, grape, buildr, leiningen, purl, bazel, and many other build tools all use)

We publish all of our consumable artifacts to the same global repository system.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx