Re: [jetty-users] Classes scanned from multiple locations with Maven plugin (mvn install & mvn jetty:start)

Hi.

I don't understand why this thread has been left unanswered.

From the tests I made, it's enough to add:

  <webAppSourceDirectory>${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}</webAppSourceDirectory>

to the jetty-maven-plugin for jetty to load the jars both from the local maven repository AND the WEB-INF/lib directory, and to trigger the multiple locations warning for each and every class of the webapp.

I really don't know how to circumvent this problem.

On 19-07-18 17 h 08, James Srinivasan wrote:
I think that would be appropriate if the clash was inside my war, but the clash is with classes inside my war and in my .m2 and target/classes directories. So this shouldn't happen on deployment, but does during dev/test.