Re: [jetty-users] Controlling Maximum Header and Maximum Form content size

Thanks Greg!

Ike

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020, 02:00:00 AM CDT, Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 at 17:49, Eze Ikonne <ike.ikonne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to know what method/API  to set in order to control Maximum Header length and Maximum Form content size.

We are running embedded jetty-server-9.4.20.v20190813 and I would like to control the Maximum Header Length size and Maximum Forrm content size.

Also, what a potential test scenario would look like. We saw  “WARN  HttpParser - Header is too large 8193>8192” in our log file and we would like to control it.

Thanks,

Ike