Re: [jetty-users] Eclipse RCP - Jetty WebSocket server

We used to try and provide P2 bundles but that process was taken over by people that care about P2 and better understand how it works and that people that use it.  None of us have ever actually used P2 for anything and we were doing disservice to the community by trying to half way support it with limited understanding.

If you want to get involved with the P2 repo by all means reach out to them (I think Gunnar is on here) and help them out, it sounds like you could help get better websocket support in there. :)

cheers,
Jesse

--
jesse mcconnell