Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 10

Jakarta EE 8 is EPL 2.0 and GPL2 w/ CPE licensed under the new artifact locations (jakarta.servlet:jakarta.servlet-api:4.0.3) but the old javax packaging (so basically Servlet 4), Jakarta EE 9 will be Servlet 5 which is basically the API of Servlet 4 only with new packaging.

Jetty 10 and Jetty 11 is currently planned to be effectively be the same codebase released together segmenting off the two different API versions.  Jetty 12 will, in theory, happen as soon as reasonable after and support both simultaneously.

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx