Re: [jetty-users] The resolve() function in SocketAddressResolver is called twice in https request in Jetty9.4.7

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 4:00 AM Cao, William (NSB - CN/Qingdao)
<william.cao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I use Jetty 9.4.7 to write the https client to send the POST request. In my test, I found that sometime the log “customize socketAddressResolver, new host:port” printed twice, it is not always twice, sometime it is once. Could you please help investigate is there is any issue in Jetty 9.4.7?

There is not enough information to investigate. Try to print a stack
trace and see who's calling the socket address resolver.
Please also update to a more recent Jetty version.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top