Re: [jetty-users] SSL session cache not working as expected

SslContextFactory has 2 settings.

public void setSslSessionTimeout(int sslSessionTimeout)
public void setSslSessionCacheSize(int sslSessionCacheSize)

If unset, these use JVM defaults.
The JVM defaults have changed a few times over the past few years.
It used to be .. unlimited cache and 24 hour timeout, but that's no longer true.

You'll want to set the SslContextFactory settings for sessions to something appropriate on the server side.
But you'll also want to use an up to date JVM to get any benefits.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx