Re: [jetty-users] jrxml loaing issue from classpath.

Depicting the structure in better way:
  • WEB-INF
    • classes
  • jrxml
    • ABC.jrxml
So WEB-INF and jrxml packages are at same level.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 9:57 AM kapil gupta <kapilgupta82@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I am facing issue where I am trying to load jrxml files from classpath, it is working fine in Tomcat server but same code not working on jetty.

War structure
  - WEB-INF
- classes
  - jrxml
- ABC.jrxml

I am trying to load file via below code:
Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().getResourceAsStream("../../jrxml/ABC.jrxml);

Please let me know how can I solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards
Kapil

Back to the top